REGULATION (EC)No 2375/2001
of 29 November 2001
amending Commission Regulation (EC)No 466/2001 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs
Dioxin (sum of polychlorinated dibenzo-para-dioxins (PCDDs) and polychlorinated dibenzofurans (PCDFs) expressed in World Health Organisation (WHO) toxic equivalents, using the WHO-TEFs (toxic equivalency factors, 1997)
levels (PCDD + PCDF) (1)
(pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat or product)
|5.1.1.||Meat and meat products (4) originating from|
|- Ruminants (bovine animals, sheep)||3 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|- Poultry and farmed game||2 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|- Pigs||1 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|5.1.2.||Liver and derived products||6 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|5.2.||Muscle meat of fish and fishery products (5) and products thereof||4 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fresh weight (2)|
|5.3.||Milk (6) and milk products, including butter fat||3 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|5.4.||Hen eggs and egg products (7) (8)||3 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2) (3)|
|5.5.||Oils and fats|
|- Animal fat|
- from ruminants
|3 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
- from poultry and farmed game
|2 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
- from pigs
|1 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
- mixed animal fat
|2 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
|- Vegetable oil||0,75 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
|- fish oil intended for human consumption||2 pg WHO-PCDD/F-TEQ/g fat (2)|
(1) Upperbound concentrations; upperbound concentrations are calculated assuming that all values of the different congeners less than the limit of determination are equal to the limit of determination
(2) These maximum levels shall be reviewed for the first time by 31 December 2004 at the latest in the light of new data on the presence of dioxins and dioxin-like PCBs, in particular with a view to the inclusion of dioxin-like PCBs in the levels to be set and will be further reviewed by 31 December 2006 at the latest with the aim of significantly reducing the maximum levels.
(3) The maximum levels are not applicable for food products containing < 1 % fat.
(4) Meat of bovine animals, sheep, pig, poultry and farmed game as defined in Article 2(a) of Council Directive 64/433/EEC (OJ L 121, 29.7.1964, p. 2012/64), as last amended by Directive 95/23/EC (OJ L 243, 11.10.1995, p. 7) and Article 2(1) of Council Directive 71/118/EEC (OJ L 55, 8.3.1971, p. 23), as last amended by Directive 97/64/EC (OJ L 24, 30.1.1998, p.31), and Article 2(2) of Council Directive 91/495/EEC (OJ L 268, 24.9.1991, p. 41) as last amended by Directive 94/65/EC (OJ L 368, 31.12.1994, p. 10), excluding edible offal as defined in Article 2(e) of Directive 64/433/EEC and Article 2(5) of Directive 71/118/EEC.
(5) Muscle meat offish and fishery products as defined in categories (a), (b), (c), (e) and (f) of the list in Article 1 of Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000 (OJ L 17, 21.1.2000, p. 22). The maximum level applies to crustaceans excluding the brown meat of crab and to cephalopods without viscera.
(6) Milk (raw milk, milk for the manufacture of milk-based products and heat treated milk as defined in Council Directive 92/46/EEC (OJ L 268, 14.9.1992, p. 1) as last amended by Council Directive 96/23/EC (OJ L 125, 23.5.1996, p. 10)).
(7) Hen eggs and egg products as defined in Article 2 of Council Directive 89/437/EEC (OJ L 212, 22.7.1989, p. 87), as last amended by Council Directive 96/23/EC (OJ L 125, 23.5.1996, p. 10).
(8) Free-range or semi-intensive eggs, as defined in Article 18 of Commission Regulation (EEC) No 1274/91 (OJ L 121, 16.5.1991, p. 11), as last amended by Commission Regulatic a (EC) No 1651/200. (OJ L 220, 15.8.2001, p. 5), must comply with the maximum level laid down as from 10 January 2004
Главная страница Другие документы